- Anaconda 120mg
- Aurogra 100mg
- Cenforce 25mg
- Cenforce 50mg
- Cenforce 100mg
- Cenforce 120mg
- Cenforce 130mg
- Cenforce 150mg
- Cenforce 200mg
- Cenforce FM 100mg
- Cenforce Professional 100mg
- Cenforce Soft 100mg
- Eriacta 100mg
- Fildena 100mg
- Fildena Super Active 100mg
- Generic Trial Pack
- Kamagra Chewable
- Kamagra Effervescent 100mg
- Kamagra Gold 100mg
- Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg
- Lovegra 100mg
- P-Force Plus 130mg
- Silagra 100
- Suhagra 100
- Vigora 100mg
- Tadalafil (Cialis)+-
- Vardenafil (Levitra)+-
- Avanafil (Stendra)+-
- Dapoxetine (Priligy)+-
Super Vilitra 80mg (Vardenafil & Dapoxetine)
contains two active ingredients, 20mg of Vardenafil and 60mg of
Dapoxetine, this drug helps improve sexual health by improving the natural
course of erection and prevents untimely ejaculation.
Super Vilitra helps improve sexual health by improving the natural course of erection and prevents untimely ejaculation. Super Vilitra contains two active ingredients, 20mg of Vardenafil and 60mg of Dapoxetine. This drug combination is effective in helping men experiencing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Vardenafil is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor that is responsible for improving and maintaining erections in men. It prevents the breakdown of cGMP caused by the enzyme phosphodiesterase-5. With increased levels of cGMP, smooth muscles are relaxed and the blood flow to the penis is increased, producing a hard and strong erection.
Dapoxetine is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor that has been proven capable in delaying ejaculation in men, thus lengthening sexual pleasure, about 5 times longer than usual. It does its action by increasing levels of serotonin which is responsible in sending signal to the brain to delay ejaculation reflex.
Sexual stimulation is needed for this drug to produce an erection.
Super Vilitra does not offer protection from sexually transmitted diseases, does not prevent pregnancy nor cure sexual problems.
Super Vilitra helps a man get and maintain an erection long enough and use this erection as desired with improved control over ejaculation.
Super Vilitra is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Ltd.
One tablet of Super Vilitra must be taken orally, swallowed whole with a glass of water. It must be taken only as needed, about 30 minutes before an anticipated sexual activity. It may be taken without any regard for food, as food does not affect the drug. Only one tablet must be taken in a day. This drug is not intended for daily use – doses should be 24 hours apart.
The effect of Super Vilitra may quickly seen in about 10 to 20 minutes after intake, depending on the body’s health status. The dose may be adjusted by a physician depending on a man’s response to the drug.
This drug must only be used by men 18 to 64 years of age. It is not recommended for use by children and women, especially pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Super Vilitra may cause these common side effects: headache, dizziness, stuffed or runny nose, heartburn, upset stomach, diarrhea or constipation, reduced libido, flushing or sweating, dry mouth.
Taking of Super Vilitra must be stopped and medical help must be obtained if any of the serious side effects occur:
- Mood changes and thoughts of suicide or harming one’s self
- Vision changes or sudden loss of vision
- Decreased or loss of hearing
- Painful or prolonged erection lasting more than 4 hours
- Irregular heartbeat
- Symptoms of heart attack like severe dizziness, chest pain, pain in jaw, neck, shoulder or left arm, fainting, numbness of arm or leg
- Symptoms of stroke like confusion, changes in speech or vision, one-sided weakness, fainting
- Symptoms of severe allergic reaction like hives, itching, difficulty in breathing, swelling of face, lips, tongue, throat
The list above may not be complete. Consult a healthcare professional for more information of Super Vilitra side effects.
Super Vilitra is contraindicated to patients allergic to both active ingredients Vardenafil and Dapoxetine, and all inactive ingredients of the tablet.
Men advised not to have sexual intercourse due to health concerns must not take this medication.
It is also contraindicated to the following medical conditions:
- Heart problems
- History of fainting
- Mania or severe depression
- Moderate to severe liver problems
- Heart attack, stroke or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months
- Degenerative eye problems
- Severe kidney problems
- History of irregular heartbeat
This drug must not be combined with the following medications:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI)
- Antiarrhythmic drugs
- Nitrates and recreational drugs
- Other PDE5 inhibitors
- St. John’s wort
- Lithium or thioridazine
- Other drugs for depression
Warnings and Precautions
Consult a health care professional before taking Super Vilitra to know if the drug is safe for use. Many factors may cause interaction with the drug and cause adverse effects.
A doctor must be informed of the following medical conditions before taking Super Vilitra:
- deformed penis
- blood cell problems
- conditions that increase risk of priapism
- history of prolonged and painful erection
- history of eye problems
- history of hearing problems
- liver and kidney problems
- bleeding problems or blood vessel problems
- personal or family history of heart attack, stroke or irregular heartbeat
- heart problems
- history of mental problems
A doctor must be informed of the following drugs before taking Super Vilitra:
- Antifungal drugs
- HIV drugs
- Anticoagulant such as warfarin
- Drugs for mental health
- Alpha blockers, other drugs for hypertension, chest pain or enlarged prostate
- Other drugs for erectile dysfunction
- Antiarrhythmic drugs
Caution is advised when driving, using machines or performing tasks that require alertness because the drug may cause dizziness, drowsiness, difficult concentration, vision changes, and fainting.
For signs of lightheadedness, dizziness or fainting, sit down with head between knees or immediately lie down until feeling is better. Sit up or stand slowly to prevent these effects.
Super Vilitra and Alcohol
Alcohol consumption must be avoided while taking Super Vilitra as it may increase the risk of side effects or possibly, make side effects worse. It may also increase the risk of injury due to fainting.
Super Vilitra and Grapefruit
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may affect the drug’s metabolism, increasing drug levels thus increasing the risk of side effects.